- Chemical and cut protective glove.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, oils and acids etc.
- Seamless knit with advanced dip technology contributing to superb flexibility, dexterity and comfort.
- Sandy finish guaranteeing super grip in particular to oily and wet working conditions..
- EN13594 impact protection certified.
ISO 13997 TDM cut level D (18 gauge knit) certified.
- CE certification mark. EN ISO 374-1:2016/Type A certified. EN 374-5:2016. EN 388:2016. EN 407.
- Product Number: CHEMPACT.
- Coating material: Nitrile. Finishing: Flat/Sandy. Liner: UHMWPE. TPR: Refined PVC.
- Sizes: M (8), L (9), XL (10), 2XL (11) and 3XL (12).
- Colours: Green, Black, White and Yellow.
- Length: 30cm.
- Packaging: 1 pair per poly bag. 36 pairs per carton.
Find all product information by downloading the product data sheet.